Saturday, March 23, 2013

Zebra Cake! Nathan is turning 1!!


So Nathan's party was a success! The kids all had fun. this time I recruited my 2 older daughters to do the games and craft. I did a zebra/marble cake (below). Which everyone loved! I actually drew on the cake with icing, I normally don't do that. This time I was sort of stretched for time cause I waited til the last minute to do the cake :). I made all my decorations, and we did some cupcakes for a cupcake jungle walk. The kids made binoculars out of empty tissue rolls. Forgot to get a picture of those. We just had a blast! I posted a few pics of the cake below. To see pictures of the decorations please visit my other blog at www.partyoverhere101.blogspot.com

I decided to do a zebra cake for his birthday


 The outside results

 The sides

 The inside results, oooooh pretty

Whooo lawd, I'm tired, it's been a long day, Thank you Jesus for my bed!
Happy Birthday Nathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment