Monday, February 18, 2013

Strawberries for sale!

So I was at the grocery store, and came across a sale for strawberries. 4 1lb packs for $5, I could not pass it up.  So now that I have 4lbs of strawberries, what shall a girl make. Normally I am not a big fan of anything with strawberries. I couldn't handle yogurt, jams, ice cream, nothing with strawberries. Exspecailly if it had strawberry pieces in it, to where I had to pull the stringy mess out my mouth...ugggggghhhhh! As you can see it still bothers me, as I am typing this I notice I even had the nasty look on my face...Ugh!  I never could see how my oldest sister could eat strawberry foods, she loved them. But, I am trying to overcome this, and I am going to embrace and enjoy this delicious, sexy, beautiful fruit that God has blessed us with...as long as it don't have strawberry bits and strings in it. Anyhow I will post about 3 strawberry treats and the recipe so keep and look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment