Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Nathan's 2nd Birthday

Planes Trains and Automobiles
Happy Birthday to my little Nathan!!!!  Nathan loves planes, trains and trucks and cars, so there was no questions about what his 2nd birthday theme would be. I made this cake the night before Nathan's party, and to be honest, I had no clue how this cake was gonna turn out. Normally I draw the cake out and go by that, but this time...I just...decorated.


I asked Nathan if he was ready to taste his cake, and this is what he did lol, right on top of a cloud!

The bottom cake is chocolate ant the top was just a white cake dyed blue.


Nathan decides he wants to help himself


 One of the games we did was the Cloudwalk (cakewalk). The children walk around on cutout cloud shaped poster board with numbers on them, and when the music stopped, if the were standing on the number that the host called out, then they won a cloud cupcake! We had about 8 guest so we actually played til everyone got a cupcake.


The party was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment