Monday, March 3, 2014

M.A.C. Make up Cupcakes!!!

We all know that sharing make up is a big no no! But this makeup is a must share! They're M.A.C. make up cupcakes!!! Aren't they the cutest! I had someone ask me if can make strawberry and vanilla cupcakes...with M.A.C. make up on top. I thought  "ok, I've always wanted to make something that has to do with make up, so I was definitely gonna give it a try!


So two days after I made these, I made the left over batter just cause I didn't want to waste it. Sooo I baked them, ate them the next morning. Hold up let's rewind a bit. This was a new recipe, and I has never made cupcakes with is recipe. Okay back to the story, so I iced them and took a bite. There was confusion, disappoint and no moisture at alllllll! These cupcakes were an epic fail, and all I could think about is the makeup cupcakes that I had deliever two days prior. So I quickly sent her an email (didn't have number at the time) and I told here to be honest, how did they taste, and I told her what happened. She was so polite this was here response: 

Awh... Well..... They were not as moist as I would have liked them :)! But Im pretty sure you bake very well! I'm not mad at ya for trying a new recipe tho. That its fine if you want to make more, you don't have to. Its all up to you. I'll probably be placing an order around Valentines Day maybe you can keep me in mind around that time!!

So yes I made her some more strawberry and vanilla cupcakes, without the makeup, and used my original recipe. I delivered them 3 days after our conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment